Saturday, August 7, 2010

New Song Sunday: I Know That My Redeemer Lives!

Hello Everyone! I was gone on vacation with my family, but now we're back and I'm ready to teach the last song of our program.

The song I choose for August is "I Know That My Redeemer Lives". We will only be doing the first verse unless I happen to find extra time.

I found this great idea on the web, and even though I am going to scale it down a bit and change it around for my Jr. Pri kids, I think it would be more helpful for you to just read the original idea, then to have me try and put it in my words. I could not find the author of this great idea, but give them full credit, and a big "Thank You".....I really haven't had the time this week to put another thing together.http://www.ldsfamilyfun.com/media/PDFs/church/ideas%20to%20teach%20song4.pdf

I hope this helps someone out their too. Have a great week!

No comments: