Friday, August 7, 2009

Repeat Week--Surprise Sunday

Okay, so I didn't even think I would be in my ward on Sunday and even got a Sub. However, plans just changed a bit so I will be there, but have no time in between to plan anything....so...here's the plan.

I am going to go early to church and check out all the "stuff" in the primary closet that former choristers have left. I think I'll pull out some random things. I'll have the kids come up and choose an object. We'll create a game on the spot and sing our song over and over.

I'll have to do a follow up on this to let you know if the crazy chorister finally had a major disaster or if it pleasantly and crazily worked out. Wish me luck.

For those of you who are more prone to plan and have more time than I, I suggest checking out one of the other repeat week activities on the blog and see if that works for you.

Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

Jenni said...

I just want you to know how thankful I am for people like you! I have gotten so much inspiration from your blog and I cannot imagine how I would do singing time without it. Thanks so much for the time and energy you give in keeping up your blog. You are truly an inspiration to me!

Anonymous said...

I ditto the last comment! I got called as the primary chorister at the beginning of the summer and have been scrambling to prepare our primary for the upcoming program. We are in a small ward in Texas with many new converts in the ward which means most of our primary has never heard the primary songs. Your ideas have helped me out so much and really helped me to start enjoying my calling. Thank you!