Monday, August 17, 2009

Program Review Activity #8--Ideas from last year

Hey guys,....

I hope you've found some ideas you could use for this years program review. I hope the next few weeks are fun and productive for your primary, and that you can look forward to the great privilege of helping the children bring the spirit to your Sacrament meeting through this beautiful music.

If you haven't found anything that works for you or you need more than what I've listed in the past few weeks...let me direct you to last years postings around this time. I think most of them will be in September of '08. Some of my favorites were:

1. Singing Olympics
2. Song Hospital
3. Bishop's Tie
4. Walkie Talkies
5. Spin the Teacher

All of them worked very well and were a lot of fun. I plan on posting ideas for "after the program" celebration activities shortly. I hope you all have a great time.

Way to go! It's been quite a year.

-Melanie

No comments: