Sunday, July 18, 2010

Wagon Wheel of Fortune

As I was sifting through all these posts to get the right labels on them, I came across an idea that I never posted. I was going to use this for our primary pioneer Sunday (around the 24th of July), but I guess I changed my mind last minute and never posted the idea......

So....in case this will help any of you out there for next week....here is what I think I was going to do...

This was based off of using my "singing wheel" (look on sidebar for original idea) and making it look like a wagon wheel. Then I would have the child come up front, put on a pioneer hat or apron, or vest..etc..., spin the wheel. The wheel would land on a paper that would suggest a way to sing a song (staccato, whisper, accapella..etc) and then sing a pioneer song the way the paper suggests.

I know that's a skeleton of an idea, but perhaps some of you go-getters will find it useful.

No comments: