A week before this I handed out this survey to the teachers.
Primary Music Survey
Please fill out and return to me. Thank you for all you do!
1. What is your favorite Primary Song?
2. What is your favorite Color?
3.. How old (young) are you?
4. How many Children do you have?
5. What is your favorite Candy bar?
6. If you served a mission, where did you serve?
7. What do you like to do in your spare time?
8. Who is your favorite Book of Mormon Hero?
9. Besides being a Primary Teacher, name one other calling you’ve had.
10. What is one fun memory you have of this past year in Primary?
11. Name three things you are most thankful for.
I then got their favorite candy bar and added a Thank you note too them.
The teachers filled this out for me. I plan on copying the information onto Turkey feathers and have a child come up and pick one. I will then read (or have the child read) some of the clues to who the teacher could be. When the kids guess correctly the teacher gets their favorite candy bar and we sing their favorite primary hymn.
I think this is a great way to let the teachers know how much they are appreciated.
*Originator: The Idea Door
**Heavily Adapted by The Crazy Chorister
6 years ago